Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Ticker
- New running store coming to Breckenridge
- Tiki trailer coming to Dillon Marina
- Marijuana in the mountains, Part 2: With Colorado pot rules mostly written, uncertainty still looms
- Dillon police, Summit County coroner await autopsy results of Keystone man found dead on Tuesday
- Summit County police blotter: Silverthorne woman arrested following Halloween breakdown
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado