Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Ticker
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Snowy Peaks High School labeled as turnaround school, applies three improvement strategies
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing