Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Ticker
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations owner dies while on tour of Nepal
- Florida man killed in Highway 9 crash
- Cut fiber-optic cable causes Summit County cell outage
- 2015 ski and snowboard videos: Last Champions by Nightmare, Small World, Side Hit Society, Afterglow
- More than 70 new citizens sworn in at Dillon Amphitheater