Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Ticker
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Wind Sprints: On blasphemy and brisket (editor column)
- Breckenridge breaks ground on one housing project, cuts the ribbon on another