The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
Trending in: Ticker
- New running store coming to Breckenridge
- Marijuana in the mountains, Part 2: With Colorado pot rules mostly written, uncertainty still looms
- Summit County police blotter: Silverthorne woman arrested following Halloween breakdown
- Tiki trailer coming to Dillon Marina
- 100-year-old Elsa Bailey hangs up her ski boots