On June 1 at 6:55 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was notified of the death of 70-year-old longtime local Donn Fox of Silverthorne. Fox was hospitalized at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center on May 23 after complications from a fall. He was transferred to St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood where he died June 1. Next of kin has been notified. The death is under investigation and no further information has been released.
Longtime Silverthorne resident Donn Fox dies
Trending in: Ticker
- Summit County names Jaime FitzSimons interim sheriff
- Hike Summit County: Dark Canyon of the Raggeds Wilderness near Crested Butte
- This Week in Summit County History: Terrible night fire — almost
- Swift water season arrives for all-volunteer Summit County Water Rescue Team
- Mountain Wheels: Reimagined Hyundai Elantra takes on big-car character