On June 1 at 6:55 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was notified of the death of 70-year-old longtime local Donn Fox of Silverthorne. Fox was hospitalized at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center on May 23 after complications from a fall. He was transferred to St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood where he died June 1. Next of kin has been notified. The death is under investigation and no further information has been released.
Longtime Silverthorne resident Donn Fox dies
Trending in: Ticker
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Mountain Town News: Plastic grocery bags now a no-no in Vail
- Sailing Lake Dillon and the appeal of an unfakeable sport
- Webster Pass Road traces the Snake River to its headwaters at Teller Mountain