On June 1 at 6:55 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was notified of the death of 70-year-old longtime local Donn Fox of Silverthorne. Fox was hospitalized at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center on May 23 after complications from a fall. He was transferred to St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood where he died June 1. Next of kin has been notified. The death is under investigation and no further information has been released.
Longtime Silverthorne resident Donn Fox dies
Trending in: Ticker
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Affordable health care remains elusive for Summit County residents
- Breckenridge tour guide June Walters helps history come alive