On June 1 at 6:55 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was notified of the death of 70-year-old longtime local Donn Fox of Silverthorne. Fox was hospitalized at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center on May 23 after complications from a fall. He was transferred to St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood where he died June 1. Next of kin has been notified. The death is under investigation and no further information has been released.
Longtime Silverthorne resident Donn Fox dies
Trending in: Ticker
- Summit County sheriff race begins with a Republican nomination
- Summit County denies appeal on Tiger Road rock crushing operations
- Solar gardens are growing slowly out West
- National Park Service maps show the country's quietest places are without water, humans
- Whitewater season arrives in Colorado with rafting in Browns Canyon, Upper Colorado River