On Wednesday at 6:01 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to a residence in Dillon for the death of a 61-year-old male. The death appears to be natural. The name is being withheld pending the notification of the next of kin. No other information is available for release at this time.
61-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Ticker
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- How Copper Mountain became a hotbed for international ski team training
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Warren Haynes releases third solo album 'Ashes & Dust'
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915