On Wednesday at 6:01 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to a residence in Dillon for the death of a 61-year-old male. The death appears to be natural. The name is being withheld pending the notification of the next of kin. No other information is available for release at this time.
61-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Ticker
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations owner dies while on tour of Nepal
- Florida man killed in Highway 9 crash
- Cut fiber-optic cable causes Summit County cell outage
- 2015 ski and snowboard videos: Last Champions by Nightmare, Small World, Side Hit Society, Afterglow
- More than 70 new citizens sworn in at Dillon Amphitheater