On Wednesday at 6:01 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to a residence in Dillon for the death of a 61-year-old male. The death appears to be natural. The name is being withheld pending the notification of the next of kin. No other information is available for release at this time.
61-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Ticker
- New running store coming to Breckenridge
- Tiki trailer coming to Dillon Marina
- Marijuana in the mountains, Part 2: With Colorado pot rules mostly written, uncertainty still looms
- Dillon police, Summit County coroner await autopsy results of Keystone man found dead on Tuesday
- Summit County police blotter: Silverthorne woman arrested following Halloween breakdown
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?
- Silverthorne calf moose on the mend, not out of the woods yet