On Wednesday at 6:01 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to a residence in Dillon for the death of a 61-year-old male. The death appears to be natural. The name is being withheld pending the notification of the next of kin. No other information is available for release at this time.
61-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Ticker
- Marijuana in the mountains, Part 2: With Colorado pot rules mostly written, uncertainty still looms
- New running store coming to Breckenridge
- Summit County police blotter: Silverthorne woman arrested following Halloween breakdown
- Tiki trailer coming to Dillon Marina
- 100-year-old Elsa Bailey hangs up her ski boots