On Wednesday at 6:01 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to a residence in Dillon for the death of a 61-year-old male. The death appears to be natural. The name is being withheld pending the notification of the next of kin. No other information is available for release at this time.
61-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Ticker
- Leadville murder suspect named, armed and at-large
- Breckenridge town council considers extending marijuana moratorium
- Frisco begins final stretch of Main Street construction
- Summit Medical Center invites children, stuffed animals to come for a checkup
- Wines of the Grand Valley: A tour through downtown Palisade