At 12:09 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was notified of the expected death of longtime Breckenridge local Dr. Carl A. Schmidt. The death is consistent with natural causes.
Longtime Breckenridge local Dr. Carl A. Schmidt dies
Trending in: Ticker
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Colorado lynx status unknown as state, federal agencies start studies
- Mountain Mentors seeks volunteers for National Mentoring Month
- Injured or sick mountain lion put down in Carbondale
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system