At 12:09 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was notified of the expected death of longtime Breckenridge local Dr. Carl A. Schmidt. The death is consistent with natural causes.
Longtime Breckenridge local Dr. Carl A. Schmidt dies
Trending in: Ticker
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole