On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Ticker
- Mountain Town News: Diverting food from landfill to composting
- The fido files: A three-legged dog tale looking at bites, euthanasia and names
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- BMF orchestra secures rising star
- Summit County coroner Regan Wood loves her job, and the personal connections that come with it