On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Ticker
- Skull found on Frisco mountain identified as missing Breckenridge man
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations owner dies while on tour of Nepal
- Interstate-70 delays expected this week
- Mountain town news: Sierra ski areas hope for a Godzilla El Niño
- Summit County pursues broadband ballot measure after AT&T pulls cell tower plans