On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Ticker
- Hike Summit County: Dark Canyon of the Raggeds Wilderness near Crested Butte
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Quandary: Fishing regulations on Gold Medal waters and Summit's evacuation plan
- This Week in Summit County History: Terrible night fire — almost
- Summit hits record lodging rates for all seasons