On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: Ticker
- Summit County's largest workforce housing project moves toward master plan
- Summit County woman one of many misdiagnosed with MS, lawsuit says
- Big Sam's Funky Nation plays free show at Copper Mountain
- Ezra Smith, Summit Tigers MTB in tough new division for season opener in Frisco Aug. 27-28
- Occupancy of Breckenridge's Main Street Station jumps under new ownership