On Wednesday, Oct. 16, at 11:31 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 55-year-old Laurence “Larry” Hayden of Breckenridge. The death appears consistent with natural causes. There will be no further information released at this time.
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- Colorado hiker rescued after fall off Mt. Royal in Frisco
- Breckenridge increases parking fines for time-limit violators
- Forest Service OKs ziplines, alpine coasters on Vail Mountain
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs