On Wednesday, Oct. 16, at 11:31 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 55-year-old Laurence “Larry” Hayden of Breckenridge. The death appears consistent with natural causes. There will be no further information released at this time.
55-year-old Laurence 'Larry' Hayden of Breckenridge dies
Trending in: Ticker
- New running store coming to Breckenridge
- WOTR: How can a court say a black bear is ‘not natural?’
- Marijuana in the mountains, Part 2: With Colorado pot rules mostly written, uncertainty still looms
- Dillon police, Summit County coroner await autopsy results of Keystone man found dead on Tuesday
- Tiki trailer coming to Dillon Marina
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Twin Tunnels nearing next construction milestone with westbound bore
- Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant opens seventh location in Frisco
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Expect some delays as project upgrades Breckenridge entrance