On Wednesday, Oct. 16, at 11:31 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 55-year-old Laurence “Larry” Hayden of Breckenridge. The death appears consistent with natural causes. There will be no further information released at this time.
55-year-old Laurence 'Larry' Hayden of Breckenridge dies
Trending in: Ticker
- Flight for Life helicopter crashes in Frisco
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Celebrate Independence Day in Summit County with fireworks, live music
- Colorado's rainbow trout population once again breeding in the wild
- Four-year-old amputee from Summit County finishes chemotherapy