Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Opinion
- Littwin: In Colorado, we call an unforced error a Beauprez
- Sirota: Should companies have to pay taxes?
- Bargell: Summit County mountain mom parses acceptance and expectation
- Costanza: Marijuana mania mars Breckenridge’s family friendly image
- Biff America: A fall from (lack of) grace
- Frisco local Doug Masiuk will run the Appalachian Trail for diabetes awareness
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Breckenridge parking survey provides insight into visitor behavior
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- As states legalize marijuana, will traffic deaths rise?