Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Opinion
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Rep. Polis introduces Continental Divide Wilderness and Recreation Act
- Summit County Shooting Range adds site improvments and summer classes thanks to grants
- Summit County lodges break all-time revenue records as economy continues to recover
- Most Summit trails still too muddy for travel