Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Opinion
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store
- Work It Out: The post-Thanksgiving ski workout
- Summit Foundation hosts 25th Annual Philanthropy Awards