The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
Trending in: Opinion
- Pacot: Ayn Rand Republicans on the Colorado ballot
- Liddick: U.S. corporations jump ship over Obamanomics
- Bird: Republicans policies play out in Kansas
- Mast: Angels on Quandary Peak
- Writers on the Range: Amazon taught Grand Junction a valuable lesson