The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
Trending in: Opinion
- Writers on the Range: A day on the river that ended in a death
- Liddick: ‘If ain’t broke, don’t fix it’
- Ask Eartha: Plastic microbeads used in cosmetics can pollute our waterways
- Hertzberg: Who’s Jimmy Carter calling a ‘nutcase’?
- Power: Summit County recpath a deadly accident waiting to happen
- Silverthorne Elementary’s new principal welcomes students and staff on first day
- Breckenridge startup weekend winner links consumers, socially responsible companies
- Breckenridge Nordic Center donates ski lodge to Lakota reservation
- Water in the West, Part 3: Water pumps life into Western Slope economies
- Obituary: Scott L. Carpenter