On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Opinion
- Cacace: The changing facts of Ophir Mountain clear-cutting
- Hoover: Vail Resorts clings to old marijuana misconceptions
- Young: Bazookas and the founding fathers
- Vaine: Health reform in Summit County just getting started
- Writers on the Range: Jobs in the oil patch – a realistic look