On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Opinion
- Pacot: Ayn Rand Republicans on the Colorado ballot
- Liddick: U.S. corporations jump ship over Obamanomics
- Bird: Republicans policies play out in Kansas
- Sirota: A local fight for the future of the Internet
- Ward: Preventing clear cutting has been a 30-year mistake