On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: Opinion
- Summit County woman one of many misdiagnosed with MS, lawsuit says
- Occupancy of Breckenridge's Main Street Station jumps under new ownership
- Breck Bears hockey club replaces Breck Bucks in Rocky Mountain hockey league
- Summit County's largest affordable housing project moves toward final master plan
- Big Fat Tire: August snow and Park County's best fall mountain bike rides