On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: Opinion
- Cacace: The changing facts of Ophir Mountain clear-cutting
- Biff America: Spectating on parenthood
- Writers on the Range: Terrorists aren’t the greatest threat
- Writers on the Range: Why we garden
- Sirota: Do companies have a First Amendment right to track you?