On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Columns
- Mountain Law: Are parents legally responsible for their childrens’ actions?
- Pokrandt: Colorado needs a better water plan
- We have an immediacy problem
- Liddick: The good, the bad and the Nancy Reagan rule
- An Earthly Idea: Speak out on Summit County Highway 9 bypass
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Dillon barbershop specializes in art of straigh-razor shave
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Weber Hut near Breckenridge almost through Forest Service approval process