On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Columns
- Summit County's largest workforce housing project moves toward master plan
- Summit County woman one of many misdiagnosed with MS, lawsuit says
- Big Sam's Funky Nation plays free show at Copper Mountain
- Ezra Smith, Summit Tigers MTB in tough new division for season opener in Frisco Aug. 27-28
- Occupancy of Breckenridge's Main Street Station jumps under new ownership