On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Columns
- Liddick: After Sochi, the diplomacy games begin for Russia
- Young: Bazookas and the founding fathers
- Liddick: Raising the minimum wage is not the answer
- Writers on the Range: This is a time of avalanches
- Your Money: Is use tax a myth or a reality?
- Whole Foods Frisco store leader plants seeds for April 29 opening
- Dillon officials repeal, admit to not understanding ‘duty to report’ mandate
- Frisco Holiday Inn owner charged with entering female guest’s room
- Suspects make first court appearance in Pfister murder case
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed