On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Columns
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Abandoned wreckage of two Jeeps near Crystal irks Forest Service
- Take 5: Max Bonenberger, 14-year-old ultra runner and Silver Rush 50 finisher
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people