On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: Columns
- Denver resident dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Sunday
- Sports Authority to sell all assets, including Summit County store
- Summit County rejects appeal from Keystone marijuana retailer
- Breckenridge transportation talks emphasize walking over parking
- What to know before skinning Breckenridge, Copper and A-Basin