On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: Columns
- USA Pro challenge cancels this year's Colo. bike race
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area hopes for new terrain, lifts and zip lines
- Man suspected in Aspen chairlift push arrested and charged with felony assault
- Summit County couple met as teens, reconnected 13 years later
- Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Silverthorne for third year