Editor’s note: The Summit Daily is no longer making a Scene, but we’ll live
June 18, 2013
On Friday, you'll notice that the Summit Daily News no longer produces a weekly arts and entertainment section called Summit Scene. Rest in peace, Summit Scene.
But fear not, reader. Today, you'll see a new daily section of the paper called Summit Life. Instead of publishing only one section each week on arts and entertainment, food and drink, recreation and relaxation, we're now going to report on those topics on a daily basis. On Wednesday, you can read about arts, culture and travel, as well as home and garden. On Thursday, our focus will turn to food and drink (look for our weekly beer column, Powder Keg, there). On Friday, we'll focus on upcoming weekend events, including live music. Saturday's section will help families navigate the state's great outdoors, and Sunday's Summit Life will feature our gear guide.
The section is in beta, as they say in the tech industry, and it will change. But in the end, our mission will remain the same: To give you, the reader, the content you want, when you want it.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Columns
- Mountain Law: Is it against the law in Colorado to leave a child unattended in a motor vehicle?
- Hey, Spike! rounds up those Brunvand boys
- Mountain Law: Colorado HOAs can now restrict short-term rentals (column)
- Life on the Summit: Hey, Spike! sees art lovers and entrepreneurs
- Pheil: Using NNTO in the subject line of an email
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government