Littwin: Will Cory Gardner be punked by Donald Trump? Will we all? (column)
June 3, 2016
Now that Paul Ryan has officially endorsed Donald Trump, following in the party-hack footsteps of little Marco, big Chris and so many others besides, we are left waiting to hear from our own … Cory Gardner.
Yes, this is a long shot. But what if Gardner took it upon himself to play hero ball and announce that he couldn't support the Donald, that the stakes were too high, that America was too much at risk, that common decency wouldn't permit it, that, well, he was one up-and-coming Republican who wouldn't be punked?
Read the full column at the Colorado Independent.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Columns
- Mountain Law: Is it against the law in Colorado to leave a child unattended in a motor vehicle?
- Pheil: Using NNTO in the subject line of an email
- Mountain Law: Cautionary tale about leaving more to kids, than spouse (column)
- Tweit: Tiny houses can carry a big price tag (column)
- WOTR: How can a court say a black bear is ‘not natural?’
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- ‘Opt-out’ votes look like slam dunks in Silverthorne, Dillon
- Park County residents rescue dog from 25-foot mine shaft in Fairplay (video)
- New 6-person chairlift installed at Keystone Resort (photo slideshow)