Benson: Huts and hypocrisy
Ryan Summerlin April 21, 2014
The county railroaded a family into selling off their land at the end of an old road with a cabin on it because the they do not not want them using an ATV to access it. Might harm the environment they said.
Well I know of a cabin that is in the plans to be built at the end of a dirt road, where there is currently no development at all. The people are going to use an ATV to build it and keep it stocked.
It is called the Weber Hut. My question to the county is, how is the Weber Hut any less damaging to the environment than the cabin that couple had on their land?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit Daily letters: Is there life before death?
- Summit Daily letters: Dillon’s outsized amphitheater project
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare