Bird: Up in arms over Obama attack
June 3, 2013
Up in arms over Obama attack
Re: David Hudson's May 11 letter
Please refrain from coming to Summit County and spend your time in places more conducive to your ideology like Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama, Georgia et al. We do not want to read your party's lies, obfuscations and utter distortions.
We in Summit County enjoy a great life — no daily hit and runs, no daily murders by guns and a negligible crime rate. Yes, we voted for Obama and are praying to whomever we worship that Romney and his followers of hate and discrimination are left leaderless.
I generally laugh hysterically at you and yours but your party's attempts at discriminating against certain voters of age, color, sex and sexual orientation have me, shall we say, sick of your kind. I, and many more, fought for our country and have bled and died for our freedoms to vote. Your party's efforts to discriminate against women, gays, peoples of color and the poor are utterly sickening, but that's your ideology apparently.
W. Gerald Bird Jr., Dillon
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades