Bird: Up in arms over Obama attack
Ryan Summerlin June 3, 2013
Up in arms over Obama attack
Re: David Hudson’s May 11 letter
Please refrain from coming to Summit County and spend your time in places more conducive to your ideology like Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama, Georgia et al. We do not want to read your party’s lies, obfuscations and utter distortions.
We in Summit County enjoy a great life — no daily hit and runs, no daily murders by guns and a negligible crime rate. Yes, we voted for Obama and are praying to whomever we worship that Romney and his followers of hate and discrimination are left leaderless.
I generally laugh hysterically at you and yours but your party’s attempts at discriminating against certain voters of age, color, sex and sexual orientation have me, shall we say, sick of your kind. I, and many more, fought for our country and have bled and died for our freedoms to vote. Your party’s efforts to discriminate against women, gays, peoples of color and the poor are utterly sickening, but that’s your ideology apparently.
W. Gerald Bird Jr., Dillon
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Summit Daily letters: Give hunters their due respect in the wilderness
- Summit Daily letters: A case against Summit County shut-downs
- Summit Daily letters: Summit County pediatrician supports ColoradoCare
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Bystanders testify to Bostic’s death in Frisco murder case