Bird: Up in arms over Obama attack
June 3, 2013
Up in arms over Obama attack
Re: David Hudson's May 11 letter
Please refrain from coming to Summit County and spend your time in places more conducive to your ideology like Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama, Georgia et al. We do not want to read your party's lies, obfuscations and utter distortions.
We in Summit County enjoy a great life — no daily hit and runs, no daily murders by guns and a negligible crime rate. Yes, we voted for Obama and are praying to whomever we worship that Romney and his followers of hate and discrimination are left leaderless.
I generally laugh hysterically at you and yours but your party's attempts at discriminating against certain voters of age, color, sex and sexual orientation have me, shall we say, sick of your kind. I, and many more, fought for our country and have bled and died for our freedoms to vote. Your party's efforts to discriminate against women, gays, peoples of color and the poor are utterly sickening, but that's your ideology apparently.
W. Gerald Bird Jr., Dillon
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Breckenridge parking garage will only increase downtown traffic (letter)
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts bungling parking problem (letter)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Newkirk: Breckenridge Town Council on the right transit track (column)
- Skinner: Vail Resorts limiting its liability with smoke shacks
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- After 30-foot tumble off Mount Royal, 73-year-old woman able to shake it off
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)