Breckenridge Restaurant Assocation endorses child care ballot initiative
November 5, 2013
This election day the Breckenridge Restaurant Association encourages registered voters to cast their ballots in favor of 1A and 2B. The Breckenridge and Summit County communities benefit from attracting and supporting vibrant, ambitious families who have many choices in where to put down roots. Our association is committed to the stout and stable funding of all educational opportunities particularly since these initiatives do so without increasing taxes. Please vote in favor of 1A and 2B to help build our wonderful communities.
Breckenridge Restaurant Association
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Family & Intercultural Resource Center endorses 3A, 3B and 5A
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- Summit Daily letters: What do federal income taxes pay for?
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman
- Summit Daily letters: Re-elect Thomas Davidson as county commissioner