Breckenridge Restaurant Assocation endorses child care ballot initiative
Ryan Summerlin November 5, 2013
This election day the Breckenridge Restaurant Association encourages registered voters to cast their ballots in favor of 1A and 2B. The Breckenridge and Summit County communities benefit from attracting and supporting vibrant, ambitious families who have many choices in where to put down roots. Our association is committed to the stout and stable funding of all educational opportunities particularly since these initiatives do so without increasing taxes. Please vote in favor of 1A and 2B to help build our wonderful communities.
Breckenridge Restaurant Association
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit Daily letters: Dillon’s outsized amphitheater project
- Summit Daily letters: Is there life before death?
- Summit Daily letters: The trials, troubles and tribulations of the triathlon
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Housing Divided, Part 2: Summit’s most vital workers live elsewhere
- Breckenridge town council rebuts claim it reneged on parking garage promise
- Truck stolen from Wildernest winds up on Baldy Road in Breckenridge
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)