Bremer: Roundabouts are not complicated
July 19, 2013
Roundabouts are not complicated
It is called a roundabout. I know it looks super complicated, but it's not.
As you approach the roundabout, you will notice a yield sign. This yield sign works exactly like yield signs everywhere. You slow way down and check to see if anyone is coming. If so, you stop. If not, you go.
Once you are inside the roundabout, you keep going. You now have the right-of-way until you are ready to exit at your desired street. That is, in theory you have the right-of-way. Make sure to watch out for other drivers who don't understand how roundabouts work.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Historic Frisco cabin to be disassembled after sagging under years of snow
- Peak School in Frisco awards diplomas to first graduating class
- Frisco Colorado BBQ Challenge music lineup announced