Bremer: Roundabouts are not complicated
July 19, 2013
Roundabouts are not complicated
It is called a roundabout. I know it looks super complicated, but it's not.
As you approach the roundabout, you will notice a yield sign. This yield sign works exactly like yield signs everywhere. You slow way down and check to see if anyone is coming. If so, you stop. If not, you go.
Once you are inside the roundabout, you keep going. You now have the right-of-way until you are ready to exit at your desired street. That is, in theory you have the right-of-way. Make sure to watch out for other drivers who don't understand how roundabouts work.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Friends of the Lower Blue River welcomes new director