Brunetti: Stop feeding the foxes
May 30, 2014
Don’t feed the fox
A few days ago on the front page of the Summit Daily there was a photo of a fox carrying a hamburger bun. This fox did not accidentally snag that; it was probably offered to him. Those of you who feed foxes are selfish, and we know who you are. “Your” fox waits outside your home every day for the hot dogs, dog food or whatever you feed him. You are selfish because you want to see your fox every day, and everyone in every neighborhood knows who is doing this. Please stop feeding the wildlife. They need to survive on their own, and they can do that and thrive here in the mountains.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Family & Intercultural Resource Center endorses 3A, 3B and 5A
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- Summit Daily letters: What do federal income taxes pay for?
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman
- Summit Daily letters: Re-elect Thomas Davidson as county commissioner