Burdick: Summit supports emergency responders
June 3, 2013
Summit supports emergency responders
On behalf of the staff of Summit County Ambulance Service (SCAS) I would like to thank the following individuals and businesses that supported Emergency Medical Services Week in Summit County through donations of goods and services raffled to SCAS employees. Through these generous gifts, we were able to recognize the invaluable service of the men and women of SCAS in serving the citizens and guests of Summit County.
Abbey’s Coffee, Antler’s Liquor, Ollie’s Pub & Grub, The Boatyard American Grill, Peppino’s, Starbucks Frisco, Noodles & Company, Arapahoe Café, Cameez FroYo, The Lost Cajun, Apex Emergency Physicians, Pika Bagel, Spooners, Soupz On, Spinelli’s, Jimmy Johns, Food Hedz, and ABC/Qupe Winery in Santa Barbara, California.
Each year SCAS responds to nearly 4,000 calls for service in Summit County. SCAS provides a broad scope of EMS services including 911 medical response, interfacility and critical care transport, hazardous materials and wildland fire medical response, search and rescue wilderness paramedic response and special events
The 57 employees of SCAS thank the entire community for their ongoing support and look forward to continuing to provide the highest level of EMS Services every day to Summit County.
Director, Summit County Ambulance Service
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Readers reject Morgan Liddick’s appraisal of Castro
- Summit Daily letters: Recycling take-aways and Frisco history on the move
- Summit Daily letters: Telling the full story of the recycling issue
- Summit Daily letters: Breckenridge traffic snarls caused by pedestrians
- Summit Daily letters: School district thanks voters and recycling gets real