Chisholm: Patients, physicians, politicians and the truth about abortion
Ryan Summerlin August 29, 2013
Most physicians think they know what the truth is in the real world they live and work in,especially with the issues of life and death. They have the strong incentive of the moral code to “First do no harm.” They are also aware that government cannot mandate life but, recently, is mandating a choice for death in abortion and euthanasia.
Donald Chisholm, MD
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit Daily letters: Dillon’s outsized amphitheater project
- Summit Daily letters: Is there life before death?
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Summit Daily letters: The trials, troubles and tribulations of the triathlon
- Housing Divided, Part 2: Summit’s most vital workers live elsewhere
- Breckenridge town council rebuts claim it reneged on parking garage promise
- Truck stolen from Wildernest winds up on Baldy Road in Breckenridge
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)