Chodkowski: St. Anthony Summit Medical Center addresses heath care claim
January 1, 2014
Re: Dec. 28 letter to the editor,"Cathrall: Obamacare and the Summit County conundrum"
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center would like to respond to an editorial written by Ms. Cathrall in the Summit Daily on December 28, 2013, in which inaccurate information was shared regarding St. Anthony Summit Medical Center's participation in Anthem exchange products in Summit County. We have confirmed with Anthem Health Plans that St. Anthony Summit Medical Center is contracted with the new exchange plans effective Jan. 1 and this information is currently being loaded into the Anthem system.
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center values the substantial commitment made by the residents of Summit County to bring a medical facility to the community. Our ongoing commitment is to bring health and wellness to the community for all health-related needs.
CEO, St. Anthony Summit Medical Center
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Biff America: Six commandments we can all agree on (column)
- Colorado couple’s connection to Courage Classic runs deep