Chodkowski: St. Anthony Summit Medical Center addresses heath care claim
Ryan Summerlin January 1, 2014
Re: Dec. 28 letter to the editor,”Cathrall: Obamacare and the Summit County conundrum”
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center would like to respond to an editorial written by Ms. Cathrall in the Summit Daily on December 28, 2013, in which inaccurate information was shared regarding St. Anthony Summit Medical Center’s participation in Anthem exchange products in Summit County. We have confirmed with Anthem Health Plans that St. Anthony Summit Medical Center is contracted with the new exchange plans effective Jan. 1 and this information is currently being loaded into the Anthem system.
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center values the substantial commitment made by the residents of Summit County to bring a medical facility to the community. Our ongoing commitment is to bring health and wellness to the community for all health-related needs.
CEO, St. Anthony Summit Medical Center
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit Daily letters: Dillon’s outsized amphitheater project
- Summit Daily letters: Is there life before death?
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado