Chodkowski: St. Anthony Summit Medical Center addresses heath care claim
January 1, 2014
Re: Dec. 28 letter to the editor,"Cathrall: Obamacare and the Summit County conundrum"
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center would like to respond to an editorial written by Ms. Cathrall in the Summit Daily on December 28, 2013, in which inaccurate information was shared regarding St. Anthony Summit Medical Center's participation in Anthem exchange products in Summit County. We have confirmed with Anthem Health Plans that St. Anthony Summit Medical Center is contracted with the new exchange plans effective Jan. 1 and this information is currently being loaded into the Anthem system.
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center values the substantial commitment made by the residents of Summit County to bring a medical facility to the community. Our ongoing commitment is to bring health and wellness to the community for all health-related needs.
CEO, St. Anthony Summit Medical Center
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Breckenridge Lodging Association against retail marijuana in downtown core
- Enderlin: U.S. Forest Service should avoid repeating Gold Hill clearcutting
- Shand: Current Breckenridge sign code provides equal playing field
- Summit Daily letters: A low blow from Vail Resorts
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- The people of Summit County have spoken: They want a Chick-fil-A
- Vail Resorts unhappy as Breckenridge eyes $8.9 million parking garage for Tiger Dredge
- Eagle bar will close earlier, beef up security in wake of Monday attack on bartender
- Summit County police blotter: Tequila-fueled Tinder date ends in robbery