Chodkowski: St. Anthony Summit Medical Center addresses heath care claim
January 1, 2014
Re: Dec. 28 letter to the editor,"Cathrall: Obamacare and the Summit County conundrum"
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center would like to respond to an editorial written by Ms. Cathrall in the Summit Daily on December 28, 2013, in which inaccurate information was shared regarding St. Anthony Summit Medical Center's participation in Anthem exchange products in Summit County. We have confirmed with Anthem Health Plans that St. Anthony Summit Medical Center is contracted with the new exchange plans effective Jan. 1 and this information is currently being loaded into the Anthem system.
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center values the substantial commitment made by the residents of Summit County to bring a medical facility to the community. Our ongoing commitment is to bring health and wellness to the community for all health-related needs.
CEO, St. Anthony Summit Medical Center
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash