Chodkowski: St. Anthony Summit Medical Center addresses heath care claim
January 1, 2014
Re: Dec. 28 letter to the editor,"Cathrall: Obamacare and the Summit County conundrum"
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center would like to respond to an editorial written by Ms. Cathrall in the Summit Daily on December 28, 2013, in which inaccurate information was shared regarding St. Anthony Summit Medical Center's participation in Anthem exchange products in Summit County. We have confirmed with Anthem Health Plans that St. Anthony Summit Medical Center is contracted with the new exchange plans effective Jan. 1 and this information is currently being loaded into the Anthem system.
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center values the substantial commitment made by the residents of Summit County to bring a medical facility to the community. Our ongoing commitment is to bring health and wellness to the community for all health-related needs.
CEO, St. Anthony Summit Medical Center
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Climber’s fall, death from Aspen 14er Capitol Peak caused by loose boulder, deputy says
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail
- Colorado climber dies after weekend fall from Aspen ’14er’ Capitol Peak