Collins: Taking issue with Capozzella
July 24, 2013
Capo … Who?
Capozzella, the Summit Daily letter writer who knows what is in our hearts and it is lies; the one who knows that it is only a person’s race that determines fair treatment, or not; the one who says that a jury found Zimmerman “innocent” when, if fact, the jury found him, legally, not guilty. Offensive? Yes, but why Mr. Capozzella? Could it be that your offensive style is counterproductive? I wonder how many SDN readers see the name Capozzella and move immediately on to another column, perhaps to Morgan Liddick?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman
- Summit Daily letters: What do federal income taxes pay for?
- Summit Daily letters: Problem-solving courts, a modern approach to justice
- Summit Daily letters: Doctors against Amendment 69