Collins: Taking issue with Capozzella
July 24, 2013
Capo … Who?
Capozzella, the Summit Daily letter writer who knows what is in our hearts and it is lies; the one who knows that it is only a person's race that determines fair treatment, or not; the one who says that a jury found Zimmerman "innocent" when, if fact, the jury found him, legally, not guilty. Offensive? Yes, but why Mr. Capozzella? Could it be that your offensive style is counterproductive? I wonder how many SDN readers see the name Capozzella and move immediately on to another column, perhaps to Morgan Liddick?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit County firefighters rescue cat from lodgepole pine (letter)
- An apology from former Krystal 93 host (letter)
- Callison: Morgan Liddick’s very long list of dislikes
- Gordman: With marijuana on Main, Breckenridge gets risk but no reward
- Letters: Supporting the candidates for sheriff, district attorney
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral