Collins: Taking issue with Capozzella
July 24, 2013
Capo … Who?
Capozzella, the Summit Daily letter writer who knows what is in our hearts and it is lies; the one who knows that it is only a person's race that determines fair treatment, or not; the one who says that a jury found Zimmerman "innocent" when, if fact, the jury found him, legally, not guilty. Offensive? Yes, but why Mr. Capozzella? Could it be that your offensive style is counterproductive? I wonder how many SDN readers see the name Capozzella and move immediately on to another column, perhaps to Morgan Liddick?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: With flow control comes rising costs for trash hauling
- Summit Daily letters: A low blow from Vail Resorts
- Summit Daily letters: Abandoned dog poop is pollution
- Summit Daily letters: Colorado ski laws favor reckless snow-thugs
- Summit Daily letters: Fat bike feuds and continued carnage on the ski slopes
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- After devastating injuries, Chris Hawks returns to the slopes as a coach
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont