Collins: Taking issue with Capozzella
July 24, 2013
Capo … Who?
Capozzella, the Summit Daily letter writer who knows what is in our hearts and it is lies; the one who knows that it is only a person's race that determines fair treatment, or not; the one who says that a jury found Zimmerman "innocent" when, if fact, the jury found him, legally, not guilty. Offensive? Yes, but why Mr. Capozzella? Could it be that your offensive style is counterproductive? I wonder how many SDN readers see the name Capozzella and move immediately on to another column, perhaps to Morgan Liddick?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Breckenridge parking garage will only increase downtown traffic (letter)
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts bungling parking problem (letter)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Newkirk: Breckenridge Town Council on the right transit track (column)
- Summit Daily letters: ColoradoCare, Breckenridge parking and government spending
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- Photos: Peak 2 Fire burn area update
- After 30-foot tumble off Mount Royal, 73-year-old woman able to shake it off