Collins: Taking issue with Capozzella
July 24, 2013
Capo … Who?
Capozzella, the Summit Daily letter writer who knows what is in our hearts and it is lies; the one who knows that it is only a person's race that determines fair treatment, or not; the one who says that a jury found Zimmerman "innocent" when, if fact, the jury found him, legally, not guilty. Offensive? Yes, but why Mr. Capozzella? Could it be that your offensive style is counterproductive? I wonder how many SDN readers see the name Capozzella and move immediately on to another column, perhaps to Morgan Liddick?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- An apology from former Krystal 93 host (letter)
- Girvin: Breckenridge’s endangered Reiling Dredge should die a dignified death
- Breckenridge’s Great Parking Debate of 2015 (letter)
- Dispelling myths about sexual assault in Summit County (letter)
- Summit County firefighters rescue cat from lodgepole pine (letter)
- BREAKING: Silverthorne police request residents take shelter
- SWAT team called to armed standoff in Silverthorne
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Silverthorne developer seeks community feedback on project that could transform town
- Peak School in Frisco awards diplomas to first graduating class