Dunn: Smoke ’em if you got ’em, but keep the litter to yourself
Ryan Summerlin June 3, 2013
Smoke ’em if you got ’em, but keep the litter to yourself
Four hundred and one cigarette butts. That’s how many butts my three team members and I picked up during Frisco’s town clean up. Now I am not going to give the usual diatribe on smoking and the associated health hazards. Smokers have the right to smoke in Colorado, albeit outside most buildings. However, smokers do not have the right to litter. So, please extinguish your cigarette butt and then dispose of it properly. That way you can do your part to prevent wildfires and keep our environment clean.
Alicia Breslin Dunn
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit Daily letters: Is there life before death?
- Summit Daily letters: Dillon’s outsized amphitheater project
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare