Eisenlau: Going to the dogs
Ryan Summerlin July 10, 2013
I am a part-timer of Summit County for over 25 years. I am writing to ask the people to be responsible dog owners. Lease your dog, pick up the poop, licence it, and keep it from other pets.
If you chose not to do so, I ask the police to ticket you for the full amount. People vacation in Summit because it is lovely: dog poop and dog fights degrade the towns.
If you are a responsible dog owner — thank you! And the next time you see someone who lets the dogs run riot, call that person out on his or her poor behavior. Summit County is a beautiful community — it deserves our respect.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Summit Daily letters: Give hunters their due respect in the wilderness
- Summit Daily letters: The trials, troubles and tribulations of the triathlon
- Summit Daily letters: A case against Summit County shut-downs
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager