Eisenlau: Going to the dogs
July 10, 2013
I am a part-timer of Summit County for over 25 years. I am writing to ask the people to be responsible dog owners. Lease your dog, pick up the poop, licence it, and keep it from other pets.
If you chose not to do so, I ask the police to ticket you for the full amount. People vacation in Summit because it is lovely: dog poop and dog fights degrade the towns.
If you are a responsible dog owner — thank you! And the next time you see someone who lets the dogs run riot, call that person out on his or her poor behavior. Summit County is a beautiful community — it deserves our respect.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Breckenridge unveils new Alpine Camp at Epic Discovery fun park