Eisenlau: Going to the dogs
July 10, 2013
I am a part-timer of Summit County for over 25 years. I am writing to ask the people to be responsible dog owners. Lease your dog, pick up the poop, licence it, and keep it from other pets.
If you chose not to do so, I ask the police to ticket you for the full amount. People vacation in Summit because it is lovely: dog poop and dog fights degrade the towns.
If you are a responsible dog owner — thank you! And the next time you see someone who lets the dogs run riot, call that person out on his or her poor behavior. Summit County is a beautiful community — it deserves our respect.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Re-elect Thomas Davidson as county commissioner
- Summit Daily letters: Support for Woodman, Baumgardner and ColoradoCare
- Summit Daily letters: Doctors against Amendment 69
- Summit Daily letters: Political endorsements and Trump takeaways
- Summit Daily letters: Addressing Morgan Liddick’s defense of Trump
- Housing Divided, Part 5: Summit workers and families on brink of homelessness
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area the first in North America to open terrain
- Summit County eyes infrastructure needs for Lake Hill housing in 2017
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area set to open Friday — the first in Colorado
- Breckenridge to start a new paid parking program later this year