Eisenlau: Going to the dogs
Ryan Summerlin July 10, 2013
I am a part-timer of Summit County for over 25 years. I am writing to ask the people to be responsible dog owners. Lease your dog, pick up the poop, licence it, and keep it from other pets.
If you chose not to do so, I ask the police to ticket you for the full amount. People vacation in Summit because it is lovely: dog poop and dog fights degrade the towns.
If you are a responsible dog owner — thank you! And the next time you see someone who lets the dogs run riot, call that person out on his or her poor behavior. Summit County is a beautiful community — it deserves our respect.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit Daily letters: Is there life before death?
- Summit Daily letters: Dillon’s outsized amphitheater project
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare