Elizabeth S. Anderson: A round of thanks
June 3, 2013
I would like to take a moment to publicly express thanks to the following organizations for their tremendous sponsorship to the Summit County Chapter of SOS following a very successful season: Vail Resorts/Echo Program, Keystone Resort, Specialty Sports Venture and the Summit Foundation.
Without their generosity this leadership program would not happen.
Additionally I send recognition to Rob Rumrill, Summit County’s program director, and all the Summit County Sherpas whose dedication and contributions to our local youth is priceless. Let’s bridge the gap and mentor our youth to live without prejudice and to forever give back to our world.
Elizabeth S. Anderson, Dillon Valley
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- Knopf: Why does Colorado make it so hard for immigrant to get driver’s licenses? (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation