Elizabeth S. Anderson: A round of thanks
June 3, 2013
I would like to take a moment to publicly express thanks to the following organizations for their tremendous sponsorship to the Summit County Chapter of SOS following a very successful season: Vail Resorts/Echo Program, Keystone Resort, Specialty Sports Venture and the Summit Foundation.
Without their generosity this leadership program would not happen.
Additionally I send recognition to Rob Rumrill, Summit County’s program director, and all the Summit County Sherpas whose dedication and contributions to our local youth is priceless. Let’s bridge the gap and mentor our youth to live without prejudice and to forever give back to our world.
Elizabeth S. Anderson, Dillon Valley
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Breckenridge parking, recycling fixes and altitude adjustments
- Summit Daily letters: Frisco Town Council rushes to build superblock on Main Street
- Summit Daily letters: Readers reject Morgan Liddick’s appraisal of Castro
- Summit Daily letters: Tread lightly on Frisco’s historical legacy
- Summit Daily letters: Telling the full story of the recycling issue
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Summit County mulls deed-restriction exceptions
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Breckenridge puts new water plant on hold after getting $50 million estimate