Elizabeth S. Anderson: A round of thanks
Ryan Summerlin June 3, 2013
I would like to take a moment to publicly express thanks to the following organizations for their tremendous sponsorship to the Summit County Chapter of SOS following a very successful season: Vail Resorts/Echo Program, Keystone Resort, Specialty Sports Venture and the Summit Foundation.
Without their generosity this leadership program would not happen.
Additionally I send recognition to Rob Rumrill, Summit County’s program director, and all the Summit County Sherpas whose dedication and contributions to our local youth is priceless. Let’s bridge the gap and mentor our youth to live without prejudice and to forever give back to our world.
Elizabeth S. Anderson, Dillon Valley
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit Daily letters: Is there life before death?
- Summit Daily letters: Dillon’s outsized amphitheater project
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare