Elizabeth S. Anderson: A round of thanks
June 3, 2013
I would like to take a moment to publicly express thanks to the following organizations for their tremendous sponsorship to the Summit County Chapter of SOS following a very successful season: Vail Resorts/Echo Program, Keystone Resort, Specialty Sports Venture and the Summit Foundation.
Without their generosity this leadership program would not happen.
Additionally I send recognition to Rob Rumrill, Summit County’s program director, and all the Summit County Sherpas whose dedication and contributions to our local youth is priceless. Let’s bridge the gap and mentor our youth to live without prejudice and to forever give back to our world.
Elizabeth S. Anderson, Dillon Valley
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: A low blow from Vail Resorts
- Summit Daily letters: Abandoned dog poop is pollution
- Dillon mayor’s statement over DUI lacked perspective (letter)
- Summit Daily letters: Colorado ski laws favor reckless snow-thugs
- Summit Daily letters: ColoradoCare, Breckenridge parking and government spending
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County works to dispel rumors in the immigrant community
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access