Elizabeth S. Anderson: A round of thanks
June 3, 2013
I would like to take a moment to publicly express thanks to the following organizations for their tremendous sponsorship to the Summit County Chapter of SOS following a very successful season: Vail Resorts/Echo Program, Keystone Resort, Specialty Sports Venture and the Summit Foundation.
Without their generosity this leadership program would not happen.
Additionally I send recognition to Rob Rumrill, Summit County’s program director, and all the Summit County Sherpas whose dedication and contributions to our local youth is priceless. Let’s bridge the gap and mentor our youth to live without prejudice and to forever give back to our world.
Elizabeth S. Anderson, Dillon Valley
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Girvin: Breckenridge’s endangered Reiling Dredge should die a dignified death
- Breckenridge parking garage will only increase downtown traffic (letter)
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts bungling parking problem (letter)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Newkirk: Breckenridge Town Council on the right transit track (column)
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Biff America: Six commandments we can all agree on (column)
- Colorado couple’s connection to Courage Classic runs deep