Fanning: Hold on to your wallets, conservative
June 3, 2013
Hold on to your wallets, conservatives
Those who were in charge of the IRS when they and their employees politically targeted those who disagreed with Obama have pled ignorance before Congress as to who did what. One has taken the Fifth after declaring complete innocence and refused to answer questions. One visited the White House 157 times, and when asked the reason for a typical visit, stated the Easter egg hunt. Nobody has been fired. One has been promoted.
So far, 88 IRS workers have been identified as linked to the "targeting" scandal. One who did not want to fall on the sword for Obama stated orders to target came from D.C.
Fifty million dollars of our money has been spent by IRS managers for team building exercises and role playing in various skits.
And these same people are going to monitor participation in Obamacare and impose penalties for not doing so. Hold onto your wallets conservatives!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: A low blow from Vail Resorts
- Summit Daily letters: With flow control comes rising costs for trash hauling
- Vail Resorts ski instructors should make more money (letter)
- Opinion: Breckenridge Town Council’s health care vote misguided
- Summit Daily letters: Abandoned dog poop is pollution
- Summit community comes together to support Flight For Life Nurse Dave Repsher (video)
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Buried alive: Colorado Rapid Avalanche Deployment team inches closer to standard avy dog training
- How snowboarding set the evolution of winter sports back three decades (column)
- A mission, a milestone: Seven mountains at 70 years old