Fanning: Hold on to your wallets, conservative
June 3, 2013
Hold on to your wallets, conservatives
Those who were in charge of the IRS when they and their employees politically targeted those who disagreed with Obama have pled ignorance before Congress as to who did what. One has taken the Fifth after declaring complete innocence and refused to answer questions. One visited the White House 157 times, and when asked the reason for a typical visit, stated the Easter egg hunt. Nobody has been fired. One has been promoted.
So far, 88 IRS workers have been identified as linked to the “targeting” scandal. One who did not want to fall on the sword for Obama stated orders to target came from D.C.
Fifty million dollars of our money has been spent by IRS managers for team building exercises and role playing in various skits.
And these same people are going to monitor participation in Obamacare and impose penalties for not doing so. Hold onto your wallets conservatives!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman
- Summit Daily letters: Re-elect Thomas Davidson as county commissioner
- Summit Daily letters: Support for Woodman, Baumgardner and ColoradoCare
- Summit Daily letters: Doctors against Amendment 69
- Housing Divided, Part 5: Summit workers and families on brink of homelessness
- Summit Daily News announces the 2016 Best Of Summit (photos & video)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area the first in North America to open terrain
- Breckenridge to start a new paid parking program later this year
- Complete coverage of Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opening day