Fanning: Hold on to your wallets, conservative
June 3, 2013
Hold on to your wallets, conservatives
Those who were in charge of the IRS when they and their employees politically targeted those who disagreed with Obama have pled ignorance before Congress as to who did what. One has taken the Fifth after declaring complete innocence and refused to answer questions. One visited the White House 157 times, and when asked the reason for a typical visit, stated the Easter egg hunt. Nobody has been fired. One has been promoted.
So far, 88 IRS workers have been identified as linked to the "targeting" scandal. One who did not want to fall on the sword for Obama stated orders to target came from D.C.
Fifty million dollars of our money has been spent by IRS managers for team building exercises and role playing in various skits.
And these same people are going to monitor participation in Obamacare and impose penalties for not doing so. Hold onto your wallets conservatives!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Breckenridge Lodging Association against retail marijuana in downtown core
- Breckenridge parking garage will only increase downtown traffic (letter)
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts bungling parking problem (letter)
- Enderlin: U.S. Forest Service should avoid repeating Gold Hill clearcutting
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- Photos: Peak 2 Fire burn area update