Fanning: Who is President Obama calling phony?
July 31, 2013
Who is President Obama calling phony?
I listened to president Obama give his usual campaign stump speech. Blame, divide, insult, take credit, and use the newest White House talking point to divert attention from the scandals by calling them phony. His press secretary used the same phrase, "phony scandals" as did some Democrat senators and representatives. His complicit media has taken up his mantra.
This is the same man who in May vowed he would get to the bottom of the Benghazi debacle, find out exactly what happen, and bring those responsible to justice. This is the same man who referred to what happened at the IRS very serious as the American people must never lose trust in this agency. He vowed to get to the bottom of it and hold those responsible accountable. This is the same man who stated categorically journalists should not be targeted and called on the Attorney General to review policies and report back to him.
So, the usual White House diversion tactic is at play and his swooning media is going along for their usual ride. I say Obama is the phony!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash