Fanning: Who is President Obama calling phony?
July 31, 2013
Who is President Obama calling phony?
I listened to president Obama give his usual campaign stump speech. Blame, divide, insult, take credit, and use the newest White House talking point to divert attention from the scandals by calling them phony. His press secretary used the same phrase, "phony scandals" as did some Democrat senators and representatives. His complicit media has taken up his mantra.
This is the same man who in May vowed he would get to the bottom of the Benghazi debacle, find out exactly what happen, and bring those responsible to justice. This is the same man who referred to what happened at the IRS very serious as the American people must never lose trust in this agency. He vowed to get to the bottom of it and hold those responsible accountable. This is the same man who stated categorically journalists should not be targeted and called on the Attorney General to review policies and report back to him.
So, the usual White House diversion tactic is at play and his swooning media is going along for their usual ride. I say Obama is the phony!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Climber’s fall, death from Aspen 14er Capitol Peak caused by loose boulder, deputy says
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail
- Colorado climber dies after weekend fall from Aspen ’14er’ Capitol Peak