Fetters: CDOT dog rescue at the Eisenhower Tunnel has happy ending
Ryan Summerlin June 22, 2014
CDOT dog rescue
Kudos to the CDOT worker who found our dog up by the Eisenhower Tunnel and also to the Frisco Animal Shelter. Bella jumped out of my nephew’s car without him knowing until he arrived here in Leadville. The CDOT worker (I wish I knew his name) found her and cared for her until he could take her to the shelter. From there, the caring people took excellent care of her until we could pick her up. We are so thankful that there are such caring people surrounding our mountain towns! I didn’t get names of the employees at the animal shelter, but we just want to thank you all for caring for Bella. You all are awesome.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit Daily letters: Dillon’s outsized amphitheater project
- Summit Daily letters: Is there life before death?
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado