Hodge: Elect Doug Roessel for Dillon mayor
Ryan Summerlin March 26, 2014
As a friend and as a fellow small-business man in the Dillon town core area, I would like to encourage the residents of Dillon to consider Mr. Roessel for Dillon mayor in next week’s elections.
Mr. Roessel has the maturity, the business and government experience and the desire to serve in this important position. As a resident of Dillon, he understands the issues (i.e., parking) that homeowners are facing on an ongoing basis. As a businessman, he is very much aware of the concerns that small businesses have, particularly the issue of revitalizing the core business district.
He has personally expressed a desire to work diligently in making the town government more transparent and he is open to receiving input from residents and business owners alike.
Doug is an excellent fit for this position and I urge Dillon residents to vote for him next week
— Jay Hodge
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Summit Daily letters: Give hunters their due respect in the wilderness
- Summit Daily letters: A case against Summit County shut-downs
- Summit Daily letters: Summit County pediatrician supports ColoradoCare
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Bystanders testify to Bostic’s death in Frisco murder case