Hodge: Elect Doug Roessel for Dillon mayor
March 26, 2014
As a friend and as a fellow small-business man in the Dillon town core area, I would like to encourage the residents of Dillon to consider Mr. Roessel for Dillon mayor in next week's elections.
Mr. Roessel has the maturity, the business and government experience and the desire to serve in this important position. As a resident of Dillon, he understands the issues (i.e., parking) that homeowners are facing on an ongoing basis. As a businessman, he is very much aware of the concerns that small businesses have, particularly the issue of revitalizing the core business district.
He has personally expressed a desire to work diligently in making the town government more transparent and he is open to receiving input from residents and business owners alike.
Doug is an excellent fit for this position and I urge Dillon residents to vote for him next week
— Jay Hodge
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: ColoradoCare, Breckenridge parking and government spending
- Martens: Blast Breckenridge’s icy buildup
- Silverthorne Town Council letters of endorsement
- Sodergren: Family marketing has created the Breckenridge we love today
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Mountain town news: As Vail Resorts grows, the numbers remain very flat
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says