Jones: More Liddick, less Hertzberg
September 26, 2013
As a frequent reader of SDN I would like to see more Morgan Liddick opinions and fewer Martin and Ruth Hertzberg letters.
Liddick expertly points out that Obamacare will be a catastrophe. A bill that has not one congressional vote from the opposing party is a bad bill.
Can Americans exist on a 30 hour work week? That and higher unemployment are what this terribly written bill will do for America. More citizens on welfare,food stamps and dependence on government is exactly what Obamacare accomplishes. But I guess that's what Democrats really want. After all, socialism has worked so well in other countries.
John P. Jones
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Summit County real estate prices soar due to high demand, low inventory
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4