Jones: More Liddick, less Hertzberg
September 26, 2013
As a frequent reader of SDN I would like to see more Morgan Liddick opinions and fewer Martin and Ruth Hertzberg letters.
Liddick expertly points out that Obamacare will be a catastrophe. A bill that has not one congressional vote from the opposing party is a bad bill.
Can Americans exist on a 30 hour work week? That and higher unemployment are what this terribly written bill will do for America. More citizens on welfare,food stamps and dependence on government is exactly what Obamacare accomplishes. But I guess that's what Democrats really want. After all, socialism has worked so well in other countries.
John P. Jones
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: A low blow from Vail Resorts
- Summit Daily letters: Fat bike feuds and continued carnage on the ski slopes
- Summit Daily letters: With flow control comes rising costs for trash hauling
- Summit Daily letter: Keep skiing safe on our slopes; marching orders
- Summit Daily letters: Abandoned dog poop is pollution
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction