Jones: More Liddick, less Hertzberg
Ryan Summerlin September 26, 2013
As a frequent reader of SDN I would like to see more Morgan Liddick opinions and fewer Martin and Ruth Hertzberg letters.
Liddick expertly points out that Obamacare will be a catastrophe. A bill that has not one congressional vote from the opposing party is a bad bill.
Can Americans exist on a 30 hour work week? That and higher unemployment are what this terribly written bill will do for America. More citizens on welfare,food stamps and dependence on government is exactly what Obamacare accomplishes. But I guess that’s what Democrats really want. After all, socialism has worked so well in other countries.
John P. Jones
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Summit Daily letters: The trials, troubles and tribulations of the triathlon
- Summit Daily letters: Summit County pediatrician supports ColoradoCare
- Summit Daily letters: A case against Summit County shut-downs
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Attempt to open new Breckenridge marijuana retail shop fizzles
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Breckenridge Town Councilman Jeffrey Bergeron hospitalized with amnesia
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales