Jones: More Liddick, less Hertzberg
September 26, 2013
As a frequent reader of SDN I would like to see more Morgan Liddick opinions and fewer Martin and Ruth Hertzberg letters.
Liddick expertly points out that Obamacare will be a catastrophe. A bill that has not one congressional vote from the opposing party is a bad bill.
Can Americans exist on a 30 hour work week? That and higher unemployment are what this terribly written bill will do for America. More citizens on welfare,food stamps and dependence on government is exactly what Obamacare accomplishes. But I guess that’s what Democrats really want. After all, socialism has worked so well in other countries.
John P. Jones
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- Summit Daily letters: What do federal income taxes pay for?
- Summit Daily letters: Family & Intercultural Resource Center endorses 3A, 3B and 5A
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman
- Summit Daily letters: Problem-solving courts, a modern approach to justice