Newkirk: Breckenridge selling naming rights to historic building? Call us Vail East
October 4, 2013
So now we’re selling naming rights to our iconic buildings. So much for historical standards or respect for previous generations’ sacrifices. I don’t really blame the Millisors, who are pretty standup local citizens. But naming rights used to be for those who gave stray dogs a home. Maybe we should throw up the white flag and rename Breckenridge Vail East. Or is that name already taken?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- Summit Daily letters: What do federal income taxes pay for?
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman
- Summit Daily letters: Family & Intercultural Resource Center endorses 3A, 3B and 5A
- Summit Daily letters: Problem-solving courts, a modern approach to justice