Opinion from Longcamp: Dupuy declines to engage ideas other than her own
Ryan Summerlin July 1, 2013
Dupuy declines to engage ideas other than her own
In her column printed July 1, Tina Dupuy wrote that her reaction to the comments of conservatives and their opinions regarding current events was, “Who cares?” If it is her policy not to listen to, and not to try to understand, those who hold opinions other than hers, why should her readers think she is well enough informed on these issues for them to care what she is writing?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit Daily letters: Is there life before death?
- Summit Daily letters: Dillon’s outsized amphitheater project
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare