Opinion from Smith: Pink Floyd laser show/marijuana smokeout shows the darkside of the amendment
July 5, 2013
Retiring here was a momentary lapse of reason
I attended the “The Machine” concert on the 29th. Before the concert began I witnessed a law enforcement officer confront a cigarette smoker and someone drinking an outside beer. What I failed to see was anything done about the 50 or so people smoking dope around us. Starting to regret my choice of Colorado as a place to retire.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Dan Gibbs makes case for the ‘Raise the Bar’ amendment
- Summit Daily letters: Family & Intercultural Resource Center endorses 3A, 3B and 5A
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- Summit Daily letters: What do federal income taxes pay for?
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman