Opinion: Hats off to the whistle-blowers
June 13, 2013
Thank you, whistle-blowers
Thanks to the whistle-blowers who have had the courage to come forward. Whether you agree or disagree with the motives and the legality of the one who blew the whistle on the NSA, I hope you agree, based on what we know about the IRS and the snooping into conservative lives, we need to know what is going on when it intrudes on our lives, especially in the era of Obamaland, where all is political, and motives are to change America as we know it, and damn the Constitution. Now we will find out what was done or not done regarding the killing of four Americans in Benghazi; we will learn who specifically targeted conservatives and leaked information to a liberal group; we will learn who was targeted, if anybody, regarding NSA surveillance, and we will learn what is going on in other agencies designed to promote the political agenda of this administration. There is a common thread running through all of this. Latest poll, 56 percent of the people have lost trust in the government. This number is bound to increase.
Finally the Obama administration is becoming transparent.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman
- Summit Daily letters: What do federal income taxes pay for?
- Summit Daily letters: Problem-solving courts, a modern approach to justice
- Summit Daily letters: Doctors against Amendment 69