Pilling: Breckenridge road crew deserves credit for Herculean plow effort
February 19, 2014
Congratulations and thank you to the Town of Breckenridge road crew for their more than two weeks of sustained effort in clearing the roads after back-to-back-to-back heavy snows.
Your 24/7 efforts (with a little help from Mother Nature) have transformed Main St. and most all other roads from 1.5 – 2 lane passageways to full curb-to-curb byways.
Understand your efforts have been noticed, noted and very much appreciated!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Breckenridge Lodging Association against retail marijuana in downtown core
- Enderlin: U.S. Forest Service should avoid repeating Gold Hill clearcutting
- Shand: Current Breckenridge sign code provides equal playing field
- Summit Daily letters: A low blow from Vail Resorts
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- The people of Summit County have spoken: They want a Chick-fil-A
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- Vail Resorts unhappy as Breckenridge eyes $8.9 million parking garage for Tiger Dredge
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time