Pilling: Breckenridge road crew deserves credit for Herculean plow effort
February 19, 2014
Congratulations and thank you to the Town of Breckenridge road crew for their more than two weeks of sustained effort in clearing the roads after back-to-back-to-back heavy snows.
Your 24/7 efforts (with a little help from Mother Nature) have transformed Main St. and most all other roads from 1.5 – 2 lane passageways to full curb-to-curb byways.
Understand your efforts have been noticed, noted and very much appreciated!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Dan Gibbs makes case for the ‘Raise the Bar’ amendment
- Summit Daily letters: More political letters than you can shake a ski at
- Summit Daily letters: Family & Intercultural Resource Center endorses 3A, 3B and 5A
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Cows on the loose after I-70 truck rollover
- Guide to 2016 opening day terrain and lifts at Keystone, Breck, Copper and Loveland
- 5th Judicial District Attorney: Candidate embraces past mistake
- Snowboarder charged $260K in damages from collision at Keystone won’t have to pay