Pilling: Breckenridge road crew deserves credit for Herculean plow effort
February 19, 2014
Congratulations and thank you to the Town of Breckenridge road crew for their more than two weeks of sustained effort in clearing the roads after back-to-back-to-back heavy snows.
Your 24/7 efforts (with a little help from Mother Nature) have transformed Main St. and most all other roads from 1.5 – 2 lane passageways to full curb-to-curb byways.
Understand your efforts have been noticed, noted and very much appreciated!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: ColoradoCare, Breckenridge parking and government spending
- Martens: Blast Breckenridge’s icy buildup
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman
- Summit Daily letters: Addressing Morgan Liddick’s defense of Trump
- Summit Daily letters: Frisco Town Council rushes to build superblock on Main Street
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Colorado gem hunters back near Alma mine that was once the continent’s best source of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Mountain town news: As Vail Resorts grows, the numbers remain very flat
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- UPDATE: Police find missing Frisco resident uninjured near Tenmile Creek