Pilling: Breckenridge road crew deserves credit for Herculean plow effort
February 19, 2014
Congratulations and thank you to the Town of Breckenridge road crew for their more than two weeks of sustained effort in clearing the roads after back-to-back-to-back heavy snows.
Your 24/7 efforts (with a little help from Mother Nature) have transformed Main St. and most all other roads from 1.5 – 2 lane passageways to full curb-to-curb byways.
Understand your efforts have been noticed, noted and very much appreciated!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Breckenridge unveils new Alpine Camp at Epic Discovery fun park