Pilling: Breckenridge road crew deserves credit for Herculean plow effort
February 19, 2014
Congratulations and thank you to the Town of Breckenridge road crew for their more than two weeks of sustained effort in clearing the roads after back-to-back-to-back heavy snows.
Your 24/7 efforts (with a little help from Mother Nature) have transformed Main St. and most all other roads from 1.5 – 2 lane passageways to full curb-to-curb byways.
Understand your efforts have been noticed, noted and very much appreciated!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: A low blow from Vail Resorts
- Summit Daily letters: With flow control comes rising costs for trash hauling
- Summit Daily letters: Abandoned dog poop is pollution
- Summit Daily letters: Breckenridge parking, recycling fixes and altitude adjustments
- Summit Daily letters: Breckenridge’s new $52 million ‘tink & drink’ water plant
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Smell of weed in Denver leads feds to bust of Nebraska marijuana network
- After devastating injuries, Chris Hawks returns to the slopes as a coach
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- Mountain Town News: Snow and ice can kill just outside your door (column)