Sabatini: Bravo to the Courage Classic riders
July 26, 2013
Bravo to each and every one who rode in the Courage Classic. They are all special people, riding for others who are very special as well.
As an experienced local cyclist I was somewhat hesitant to ride in/along with the larger peletons that characterized the event.
To my surprise, the riders were, to a person, caring, compassionate for all (registered or not), fully aware of cycling etiquette, courteous and just plain great riding company.
I applaud their efforts and commend those who committed to participate in the Courage Classic. I am of the mind that this event, with a noble cause underlain, is a sterling example of what a great community we have throughout Colorado.
In fact, I am planning to register for the ride next year. It will be a wonderful to be part of this sublime event and support the Children's Hospital.
Mark C. Sabatini
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Hoover: Vail Resorts clings to old marijuana misconceptions
- Summit Daily letters: County flow control proposal raises questions
- Summit Daily letters: Abandoned dog poop is pollution
- Summit Daily letters: Breckenridge’s new $52 million ‘tink & drink’ water plant
- Summit Daily letters: Colorado ski laws favor reckless snow-thugs
- Breckenridge Police Department a leader on diversity and inclusion
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January
- CDOT starts $2.5 million wildlife fence installation on I-70
- KneeHab: 7 yoga poses for ACL rehab and recovery
- Nation’s only airport-to-ski slope train a hit this season