Sabatini: Bravo to the Courage Classic riders
Ryan Summerlin July 26, 2013
Bravo to each and every one who rode in the Courage Classic. They are all special people, riding for others who are very special as well.
As an experienced local cyclist I was somewhat hesitant to ride in/along with the larger peletons that characterized the event.
To my surprise, the riders were, to a person, caring, compassionate for all (registered or not), fully aware of cycling etiquette, courteous and just plain great riding company.
I applaud their efforts and commend those who committed to participate in the Courage Classic. I am of the mind that this event, with a noble cause underlain, is a sterling example of what a great community we have throughout Colorado.
In fact, I am planning to register for the ride next year. It will be a wonderful to be part of this sublime event and support the Children’s Hospital.
Mark C. Sabatini
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit Daily letters: Dillon’s outsized amphitheater project
- Summit Daily letters: Is there life before death?
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Summit School District works toward medical marijuana policy for students
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills