Sabatini: Bravo to the Courage Classic riders
July 26, 2013
Bravo to each and every one who rode in the Courage Classic. They are all special people, riding for others who are very special as well.
As an experienced local cyclist I was somewhat hesitant to ride in/along with the larger peletons that characterized the event.
To my surprise, the riders were, to a person, caring, compassionate for all (registered or not), fully aware of cycling etiquette, courteous and just plain great riding company.
I applaud their efforts and commend those who committed to participate in the Courage Classic. I am of the mind that this event, with a noble cause underlain, is a sterling example of what a great community we have throughout Colorado.
In fact, I am planning to register for the ride next year. It will be a wonderful to be part of this sublime event and support the Children's Hospital.
Mark C. Sabatini
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Breckenridge Lodging Association against retail marijuana in downtown core
- Breckenridge parking garage will only increase downtown traffic (letter)
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts bungling parking problem (letter)
- Enderlin: U.S. Forest Service should avoid repeating Gold Hill clearcutting
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- Photos: Peak 2 Fire burn area update