Spainhower: Thanks for an education, Summit County
June 3, 2013
A journey to the Summit
After attending my son Sean’s high school graduation this past weekend, I am reminded and touched by the support my family has experienced since moving here in 1992. What a journey it has been. Patrick began school in Silverthorne Elementary, and then was part of the first class of Summit Cove Elementary. Sean then started Summit Cove in 1999.
In celebration of Sean’s graduation from SHS, I would like to publicly acknowledge the following people.
Tom Dickey, Molly Griffin, Jim Smith, Lisa Kendall, the Hart Family and Pete and Tanya Shattuck. These people have been instrumental in Sean’s success at school and his future at Fort Lewis College Durango.
So thank you, thank you Summit County, as we close this wonderful chapter in the Spainhower repertoire.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Dan Gibbs makes case for the ‘Raise the Bar’ amendment
- Summit Daily letters: Family & Intercultural Resource Center endorses 3A, 3B and 5A
- Summit Daily letters: More political letters than you can shake a ski at
- Summit Daily letters: Former DA Mark Hulbert endorses Bruce Carey
- Summit Daily letters: A Democrat rallies for Republican Woodman