The Summit Foundation endorses Early Childcare ballot initiatives
October 31, 2013
The Summit Foundation recently adopted a resolution supporting the early childhood ballot Initiatives 1A & 2B. The Foundation is committed to creating ever better mountain communities by providing leadership that results in improving the quality of life for residents. The goals of the initiatives to provide safe, quality care and learning for the community’s children, to promote school success by preparing children for learning when the start school and to engage and support parents in their children’s education in the early years; are directly in line with mission and goals of The Summit Foundation.
The Summit Foundation highly supports the passage of these initiatives and we encourage you to join us in that support and vote yes on Initiatives 1A and 2B.
The Summit Foundation Board of Trustees
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: Breckenridge parking, recycling fixes and altitude adjustments
- Summit Daily letters: Frisco Town Council rushes to build superblock on Main Street
- Summit Daily letters: Readers reject Morgan Liddick’s appraisal of Castro
- Summit Daily letters: Telling the full story of the recycling issue
- Summit Daily letters: Tread lightly on Frisco’s historical legacy
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Summit County mulls deed-restriction exceptions
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Breckenridge puts new water plant on hold after getting $50 million estimate