The Summit Foundation endorses Early Childcare ballot initiatives
Ryan Summerlin October 31, 2013
The Summit Foundation recently adopted a resolution supporting the early childhood ballot Initiatives 1A & 2B. The Foundation is committed to creating ever better mountain communities by providing leadership that results in improving the quality of life for residents. The goals of the initiatives to provide safe, quality care and learning for the community’s children, to promote school success by preparing children for learning when the start school and to engage and support parents in their children’s education in the early years; are directly in line with mission and goals of The Summit Foundation.
The Summit Foundation highly supports the passage of these initiatives and we encourage you to join us in that support and vote yes on Initiatives 1A and 2B.
The Summit Foundation Board of Trustees
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Summit Daily letters: The side effects of ColoradoCare
- Summit Daily letters: Vote no on physician-assisted suicide in Colorado
- Summit Daily letters: Give hunters their due respect in the wilderness
- Summit Daily letters: A case against Summit County shut-downs
- Summit Daily letters: Summit County pediatrician supports ColoradoCare
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Bystanders testify to Bostic’s death in Frisco murder case