The Summit Foundation endorses Early Childcare ballot initiatives
October 31, 2013
The Summit Foundation recently adopted a resolution supporting the early childhood ballot Initiatives 1A & 2B. The Foundation is committed to creating ever better mountain communities by providing leadership that results in improving the quality of life for residents. The goals of the initiatives to provide safe, quality care and learning for the community's children, to promote school success by preparing children for learning when the start school and to engage and support parents in their children's education in the early years; are directly in line with mission and goals of The Summit Foundation.
The Summit Foundation highly supports the passage of these initiatives and we encourage you to join us in that support and vote yes on Initiatives 1A and 2B.
The Summit Foundation Board of Trustees
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Clear Creek coroner: Loveland Ski Area ski patrol mishandled dead skier’s body
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Report: Faulty hardware, ‘human error’ led to fatal Flight for Life crash in Frisco
- Breckenridge roundabout and trolley updates hope to lessen congestion woes
- Wolf Creek Ski Area death March 25 confirmed as state’s 12th