The Summit Foundation endorses Early Childcare ballot initiatives
October 31, 2013
The Summit Foundation recently adopted a resolution supporting the early childhood ballot Initiatives 1A & 2B. The Foundation is committed to creating ever better mountain communities by providing leadership that results in improving the quality of life for residents. The goals of the initiatives to provide safe, quality care and learning for the community's children, to promote school success by preparing children for learning when the start school and to engage and support parents in their children's education in the early years; are directly in line with mission and goals of The Summit Foundation.
The Summit Foundation highly supports the passage of these initiatives and we encourage you to join us in that support and vote yes on Initiatives 1A and 2B.
The Summit Foundation Board of Trustees
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Knopf: Why does Colorado make it so hard for immigrant to get driver’s licenses? (column)
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- Mountain Town News: Jackson mayor takes down picture of Trump
- Steep push, stunning views on the Lenawee Trail outside Keystone