Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Letters to the Editor
- Piper: Breckenridge voters to decide what’s ‘family friendly’
- Geise: Raising the minimum wage increases prices and costs jobs
- Buck: Breckenridge Town Council should take a stand on marijuana issue
- Smith: Just say no to marijuana on Breckenridge’s Main Street
- Faust: Hysteria over marijuana on Breckenridge’s Main Street ignores key facts
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Twin Tunnels nearing next construction milestone with westbound bore
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant opens seventh location in Frisco
- Breckenridge photographer’s wilderness photo chosen for display in Smithsonian museum in D.C.