Opinion from Fanning: Don’t be fooled by immigration reform — our borders are not secured.
Our borders are not secured
Trending in: Letters to the Editor
- Four-hour stand-off with armed man near Frisco ends with peaceful surrender
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media reunites lost Colorado husky with owner
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Mountain Wheels: Improved Subaru Outback grows on the inside
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise