On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Letters to the Editor
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Summit County Bike Guide: Oro Grande Trail (video)
- Editor's picks: Summit County's best bets for the weekend
- Sleep apnea at high altitude a hidden hindrance for endurance athletes
- Silverthorne kicks off summer with free bikes, safety info