On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Letters to the Editor
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- Week in Summit: Summit loses two local legends, one a climber, one a rhymer
- “Good to Know Colorado” becomes the first-ever retail marijuana campaign