On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Letters to the Editor
- Long: A vote on Main Street marijuana issue is democracy in action
- Chanin: Why is booze family friendly but not marijuana?
- Piper: Breckenridge voters to decide what’s ‘family friendly’
- Smith: Just say no to marijuana on Breckenridge’s Main Street
- Geise: Raising the minimum wage increases prices and costs jobs
- Breckenridge massage therapist arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual contact
- Colorado bear population much bigger than expected, new study finds
- Breckenridge Film Festival: Snowboarder Jeremy Jones chats about new backcountry flick “Higher”
- Inspirational flights over Summit County lead to fall foliage photo book
- Twin Tunnels nearing next construction milestone with westbound bore