On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: Letters to the Editor
- Breckenridge police blotter: Craigslist ad fraud ruins woman's birthday ski trip
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Mix of reduced budgets and swelling demands hurt forest service's capabilities
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area terrain expansion moves ahead
- The Limelight: Reigning Bull of the Woods champ Matt Coughlin