On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: Letters to the Editor
- Controversial Maryland Creek Ranch proposal passes on first reading
- Hiking experts share their backpacking tips and suggestions for summer
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Lake Dillon Fire approves construction of Verizon tower in Summit Cove