On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: Letters to the Editor
- Cacace: The changing facts of Ophir Mountain clear-cutting
- Vaine: Health reform in Summit County just getting started
- Hoover: Vail Resorts clings to old marijuana misconceptions
- Hill: Summit County yankee takes on a redcoat
- Campbell: Postal Service in Breckenridge lacks service