July 24, 2017
We think we have the best breakfast in Breckenridge, and we think you’ll agree. We have a wide variety of dishes, from the basic breakfast — eggs how you like them, your choice of meat, hash browns, toast — through to French toast (try it with fruit and a side of ice cream), eggs Benedict (the smoked salmon ones are awesome) and frittatas ranging from the one you should have — Superfood — to the one you want: Southern.
On top of this, we’ve a full range of drinks. Make your own bloody mary at our bloody mary bar, enjoy our Sunday mimosa special (a bottle of champagne and a carafe of OJ to mix as you please for just $12), have one of our range of lattes, an espresso or a cup of tea.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Breckenridge Restaurants
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral