Burke and Riley’s Irish Pub
August 15, 2016
Come join the locals at Burke & Riley's Irish Pub for Irish pub specialties and traditional American fare. Located on the top floor of the La Cima Mall, Burke & Riley's has some of the best views in Breckenridge. Irish draft beers are available, as well as a huge list of specialty cocktails and martinis. They stay open late and serve the entire menu late night as well. Burke & Riley's also has a large deck with a fire pit for staying warm on those cold Colorado nights.
• Famous Homemade Chicken Tenders – the best! Hand dipped in tempura batter served with your choice of sauce.
• Classic "Bangor's and Mash."
• The Finest Guinness in town!
• Hand Dipped Beer Battered Fish and Chips.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Breckenridge Restaurants
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident