March 7, 2017
A plant-based restaurant serving gourmet pizzas, healthy salads, appetizers, and desserts made from mostly fresh organic, non-gmo, local, seasonal, and homemade ingredients.
We believe in offering a healthier, and more sustainable approach to dining for all who seek great food, wine, beer, music, a cozy, family-friendly atmosphere, at great prices for both locals and visitors, while serving a shared intention… that all beings be happy and free.
TWO SISTERS PIE | 19
House-made San Marzano tomato red sauce. Organic cashew mozzarella. Meat crumble. Roma tomatoes. Red onions. Sun-dried tomatoes. Black olives. Basil.
PESTO | 15
House-made kale walnut pesto. Organic cashew mozzarella. Sun-dried tomatoes. Red onions. Artichoke hearts. Coarse sea salt.
VEGGIE SUPREME | 18
House-made San Marzano tomato red sauce. Organic cashew mozzarella. Roma tomatoes. Mushrooms. White onions. Green bell peppers. Black olives. Broccoli.
ROASTED BUTTERNUT | 18
Organic roasted butternut squash purée. Organic cashew mozzarella. House-made organic ricotta. Red onion. (Add some red chili flakes!)
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Breckenridge Restaurants
- ‘Opt-out’ votes look like slam dunks in Silverthorne, Dillon
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- New 6-person chairlift installed at Keystone Resort (photo slideshow)
- High Country Crime: Steamboat Springs “homeless chef” accused of selling heroin
- Park County residents rescue dog from 25-foot mine shaft in Fairplay (video)