August 15, 2016
Kemosabe Sushi represents the ultimate in traditional Japanese cuisine with a creative contemporary twist. The brain-child of partners Bob Starekow and Chris Miller, Kemosabe has been serving fresh sushi for over five years. The restaurant offers classic Japanese styles of nigiri and sashimi as well as specialty rolls featuring modern flavor profiles.
An assortment of Japanese beer, filtered and unfiltered sake and a full bar compliment any of the restaurant’s dishes. Happy hour specials are offered from 4 to 6 p.m. daily.
Nestled in the dramatic mountains of Summit County, Kemosabe Sushi is conveniently located on Main Street in Frisco, a short ride from Breckenridge, Keystone and Silverthorne. Private sit-down rooms for parties of six or more are available upon request. Not a sushi eater? The entire Silverheels menu is always available at Kemosabe, including steaks, burgers and an extensive kid’s menu. (Silverheels menu is available through this directory.)
• Tako Sunomono: Marinated Octopus served over Cucumber Salad. $6.
• Sumiso: Yellow Tail Sashimi, Jalapenos, Cilantro, Citrus Miso Sauce. $15.
• Poke: Tuna, Onions, Sesame Oil, Soy, Salt, served on a bed of Mixed Greens. $16.
• Assorted sushi and sashimi.
SPECIALTY SUSHI ROLLS
• Frisco: Smoked trout, avocado and cream cheese. $9.
• Lone Ranger: Yellowtail, habanero cream cheese, avocado. $10.
• Tsunami: Crab, Cucumber, Avocado, topped with Seared Thai Chili Glazed Salmon, Green Onions. $14.
• Sprinkles: Spicy Tuna, Crab, Cucumber, topped with Three Types of Roe. $12.