Murphy’s Food and Spirits
August 15, 2016
Summit County's favorite Irish restaurant and pub is located in Silverthorne, just 10 minutes from Keystone resort.
This long time local hangout offers great food at affordable prices in a warm, friendly, family atmosphere. Sit and enjoy delicious Irish specialties, steaks, seafood, burgers, fresh salads & homemade soups or take it to-go. Murphy's operates under a philosophy of friendship, family and good will so that all feel welcome. Partake in the irish tradition of enjoying good food, good drink and the company of good friends .
• CORNED BEEF & CABBAGE. $9.90.
Slow-roasted corned beef and cabbage with mashers & veggies
• IRISH STEW. $9.50.
Rich hearty Irish stew with beef, potatoes & vegetables served in a bread bowl
• FISH 'N' CHIPS PLATTER. $9.90.
Golden-fried, flaky cod filets, tartar, slaw & fried taters
• THE IRISH BURGER. $10.50
Hald-pound char-grilled burger, corned beef, Swiss cheese! BRILLIANT!
• Shepherd's Pie
A delicious blend of peas, carrots, onions, ground beef and gravy, covered with creamy, cheesey mashed potatoes. $13.
• Incredible Roast
Roast beef, cheddar, horsey cream, on grilled parmesan sourdough. $9.50.
• Hickory Cowboy Sirloin
Hickory char-crusted and grilled 10-ounce top sirloin topped with feathered fried onions, choice potato and fresh vegetables. $17.
• Jameson BBQ Pork
Shredded pork topped with cilantro-jalapeno slaw & our Jameson BBQ sauce. $8.50.
Recommended Stories For You
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash